|Let Us Help You Feel Better—and Safer
By providing physical, occupational, and speech therapy we can help patients address a variety of conditions including:
- Ambulation/Gait Disturbances
- Back & Neck Problems
- Balance Problems/Frequent Falling
- Chronic Pain
- Decreased Circulation
- Joint Replacement
- Nerve Injuries
- Orthopedic Injuries
- Pre-and Post-Surgery Issues
- Sports Injuries
- Carpel Tunnel Syndrome
- Impairments In Activities of Daily Life: Bathing, Dressing, Toileting, Feeding
- Developmental Delays & Pediatric Conditions
- Trouble Swallowing
- Neurological Disorders Including Stroke, TBI, & Parkinson’s Disease
- Speech/Language/Cognitive Impairments
- Voice Disorders
When your doctor determines that therapy will help you, just tell your doctor you prefer Halifax Regional Therapy Services for get the services you need.
Why Doctors and Patients Choose Therapy Services at Halifax Regional
One of the reasons our therapies are so successful is because we give each patient personal, one-on-one attention every time they come to see us. Our dedicated staff is committed to making the most of the therapy time spent with each patient. You may also find familiar faces in our facility, as our staff is a vital part of your local community.
Patients are often impressed by how cost-effective our services can be. We accept Medicare, Medicaid, Workers Compensation and most commercial insurers. We also offer a discount for self-pay patients. We encourage you to check with your insurance carrier program to determine what your specific insurance covers.